• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] Tenochtitlan 10 totems

gazda

Landlubber
Im doing this quest right now and i have collected 9 totems. Only one missing is the one in port of spain, trinidad and tobago. It is sopose to be behind the church, but its not. Then i remember that i previously collected that totem and unfortunatly sold it. Can i get that totem back? should it be avalible in some store? any specific? or random

I think all can be bought and more than onece. I got 5 from the vendors in Panama and 3 in Belize. Keep on the look out in Spanish cities, they are the most generous and fortunate, imo.

i got them

I searched in all spanish towns and nobody had any totem, then i went to belize, which also didnt have any totems. I stayed at belize for 8 days, i slept in tavern and every 2 days(i think every 2 days shop merchants refresh their inventory) i checked the store and all street merchants. On the 8th day, shop didnt have any totems, but street merchants had inventory full of those totems i previously had, including the one i needed!

Since we are on the Tenochtitlan quest subject and do not mean to highjack your post but there is a ceremonial dagger and a spot inside the temple for another totem and a closed chest. See if you can open it, I have not been able to (wonder what is inside). If you figure it out, please let me know, thx.

Since we are on the Tenochtitlan quest subject and do not mean to highjack your post but there is a ceremonial dagger and a spot inside the temple for another totem and a closed chest. See if you can open it, I have not been able to (wonder what is inside). If you figure it out, please let me know, thx.

yes i can opene it, full tutorial of this quest is here
http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16366-tenochtitlan-full-walkthrough/page__p__374560__hl__tenochtitlan__fromsearch__1#entry374560
in short you have to get a totem from underground water labyirinth which you enter trough those collumn structures, when you have the totem you need to place it in the room where you fought that god of death, then you will be able to open the chest, inside chest there are lot of totems including ceremonial obsidian knife which you need to place on the top of the temple of white people behind the entrenance, whrn you place it you can now enter the temple of white people and inside you will see shing light, Go near it and hand icon will appear, you will collect a shotgun. lol i know, modern pump action shutgun :D pretty accurate and hard hitting thing, though i dont use it since i tend to remain in the pirate age ;)

hehe, I found this pump action shotgun...
it has no bizz in this game, made me laugh, tnx Gazda for the info. I did like the 2000 Aztec coins though, I am keeping them in my cabin as a trophy. :D

@Sensi
I have never played this game in Vanilla or any other mods, I just started and with the GoF1.1 only.

the best and easy way to get totems is to activate betatest mode then u have all totems and other rare stuf on any store u visit,, try it :)

Back