• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Vainilla C files needed

buho

Privateer
Storm Modder
My COAS CD broke :modding.

Can some kind soul send me the files? I don't need all the game, only the "Program" and "RESOURCE\INI" folders and sub-folders, it is like 3 MB only, very uploadable.

I can send my e-mail address via PM if it is needed.

How to make the pack:

- Create an empty RAR, ZIP, 7z or whatever you use.
- Open it.
- With the explorer, go to your CAOS folder, drag the "Program" folder into the RAR.
- Now go to the RESOURCE folder, drag the INI folder into the RAR. Only the INI, nothing more is needed.
- Close the RAR.
- Reopen the RAR and do a quick check to see if there are a lot of subfolders under Program and INI.
- The pack is ready.

TIA.
buho (A).

Can some kind soul send me the files? I don't need all the game, only the "Program" and "RESOURCE\INI" folders and sub-folders, it is like 3 MB only, very uploadable.

TIA.
buho (A).

I hope you mean this one, i put it on materialordner.de

http://www.materialordner.de/mPVikQtlyBAMYbKDURtbFdVd8DL8Bck.html

TIA.
buho (A).

No, you skipped the C files, your rar have only the H files plus some TXT ones.

I need all the "Program" folder and sub-folders and all the "RESOURCE\INI" folder and sub-folders. They contain the C, H, TXT and INI files, which I need all.

I'm updating my initial post with instructions.

Cheers - Thanks a lot anyway, I appreciate your effort.
buho (A).

TIA.
buho (A).

No, you skipped the C files, your rar have only the H files plus some TXT ones.

I need all the "Program" folder and sub-folders and all the "RESOURCE\INI" folder and sub-folders. They contain the C, H, TXT and INI files, which I need all.

I'm updating my initial post with instructions.

Cheers - Thanks a lot anyway, I appreciate your effort.
buho (A).

Try this:
http://www.materialordner.de/JyayReMHvl6fy426Oowd3Oz3QAqj5y2D.html

I've reinstalled yesterday and deleted all the texture and sound stuff from this install since it is meant as backup... I have the text files you've request in vanilla state I can upload to megaupload if you like just give me a call if you still need them.

Cheers
Joe

How to make the pack:

- Create an empty RAR, ZIP, 7z or whatever you use.
- Open it.
- With the explorer, go to your CAOS folder, drag the "Program" folder into the RAR.
- Now go to the RESOURCE folder, drag the INI folder into the RAR. Only the INI, nothing more is needed.
- Close the RAR.
- Reopen the RAR and do a quick check to see if there are a lot of subfolders under Program and INI.
- The pack is ready.

TIA.
buho (A).

Sorry bud i was a sleep at that time, i alway's have a vanilla game in the directories for pure back reasons, i then take a copy of the intire game from the main directory and past it into a folder called moddified games and install the mods over them, if anything goes wrong i can simply delete the folders and recopy the game the game from the main directory. This way i never have to do a uninstall/reinstall which takes far to long for my liking. I think anyone who is heavily modding any game should do it this way, then they alway's have the vanilla files to look over should then need to or worse still revert back to.

I deleted the vainilla sources with the idea of getting them clean, only to find the CD broken.

I don't think I've used it more than four times.

Well... it is solved now.

Cheers.
buho (A).

Back