• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Where is this model from ? i cant find it anywere

Why are people so obsessed with this :facepalm ??? I'm so glad once that I play with vanilla ships while others get frustrated searching for this FD on the web xD:

Also I'm not 100% sure but there is no separate download for this ship. It's probably only available with full modpack download wich is 100% in russian.

Flying Dutchman in russian "Летучий Голландец"
Have a nice day gentlemen :doff

personally im obsessed because i always wanted a game where you can be the captain of a ship and even better, the captain of the flying dutchman
i want that one because that's the best looking one i ever found xD
it has a really nice textures and i love it
i just dont know where to download it or where's the full mod, it doesnt matter if its 100% russian i just want some link with the model in it. it doesnt matter if its a 2gb link :p

@ Alenoguerol

My second dutchman have a look see :keith

test2ii.jpg

Is this it? it says its by A.G.

sorry for redigging up this old thread but the OP sounded like he really wanted to find it so I thought I'd have a poke around, however I don't even have a clue how to examine those files in the link short of putting them in the game so thought I might as well post the link so he or anyone else who cares can check it out.

Is this it? it says its by A.G.

sorry for redigging up this old thread but the OP sounded like he really wanted to find it so I thought I'd have a poke around, however I don't even have a clue how to examine those files in the link short of putting them in the game so thought I might as well post the link so he or anyone else who cares can check it out.

nope it isnt i have tested it already a few months ago xD
that download comes with a pic
LineShip_LG_AG.jpg

thanks pal
but unfortunatly i dont speak russian
i tryed with some translators but i cant find anything :/
do you know where can i find that "Корсары:Каждому Своё" modpack for download ?
Hello! This dutchman from AG will be only in 2012 year :keith

Back