• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Help with finding the brig, 'Goodwin'?

Grant

Landlubber
Hello, I had this lady confront me about getting back at a dude and having me kill him. I met her at Fort De France and I've circled the island a couple of times and been there a lot and haven't found the guy.

If any body could help that would be awesome.

So this guy may not be in the area. Don't worry about it. Go on playing the game. When you eventually see a ship with colored sails in world view, go to sail mode. It might be him - or another individual you might want to talk to (or kill) from the mini-quest missions you've taken on.

MK

So this guy may not be in the area. Don't worry about it. Go on playing the game. When you eventually see a ship with colored sails in world view, go to sail mode. It might be him - or another individual you might want to talk to (or kill) from the mini-quest missions you've taken on.

MK

What Kind of colored sails should I be looking for?

Look around....theres a guide floating around somewhere. Gold is treasure fleet, green, purple and orange sails are quest ships .

MK

Look around....theres a guide floating around somewhere. Gold is treasure fleet, green, purple and orange sails are quest ships .

MK
Now is that when your in map mode? or sea mode? because when I was doing the Dutchman quest he had black pirate sails in map mode but I don't think it should count..?

Now is that when your in map mode? or sea mode? because when I was doing the Dutchman quest he had black pirate sails in map mode but I don't think it should count..?
That's in strategic toy-ship map view. MK

Back