• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Here to help! (if you need it)

Nathanael Gardner

Naval Officer turned Pirate!
I have little to no experience modeling, or programming, i've tried, but its just never been my thing. However, something I am passionate about is writing stories. I'm still in high school, but i do have some free time, (not a ton but enough to help). I also am an okay acoustic guitar player, and i hope to get a mandolin soon, so if you want hep in the music aspect of the game I wold be happy to offer whatever I can! So if you are interested, let me know!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! We can use all the help we can get, you never know everyone's hidden talents!

Hi Nathanael, thanks for offering your help. :ahoy

If story writing is your thing, then you could join the discussions about the game's first storyline, which is currently being drafted out.
I've added you to the Quest Writers group for this. Have a word with @Luke McReady to let him know that you want to help.

If you want to work on music, then @Post Captain is the one to speak to. Send him a message, but if you don't get a reply for a while, let me know.

Alright, thanks! I'll help with the story for now, because I probably need to wait until I get some better music equipment (recording equipment and instruments) before I help with the music. Happy to be on the team!

Armada You could have mentioned to him I was away for Christmas xD lol

You didn't officially say you were "away" in either Developer Availability or your profile status. And it's not my job to say it on your behalf. :wp

Back