• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

History Major, i can help with Support/Brainstorming

Ben Coats

Freebooter
Im a history major, and love the age of sail so ive studied in depth from 1490's-modern eara, specifically 1861-1865, but also from 1492-1865, on the carribean pirates, nations, islands and others, i would love to help with the support/brainstorming team and quest writers when it becomes avalible, cuz i can think of some good things historical or non hirstorical to do in a game, had the concept of making a game like this but im not a programer or moder but have alot of good ideas if added to the team.

We'd be glad to have you on the team! Are there any specific areas that interest you most? (e.g. ships, architecture, historical figures etc.)
You might also want to speak with Post Captain, who is leading our QA Advisers group.

Just a heads-up: if you could possibly format your posts with more correct sentence/paragraph structure, they would be slightly easier to read, which we would appreciate. ;)

If you want the official ribbon, I'd say get rid of the Confederate States of America reference. I don't know about the political implications that carries over there, so don't take this the wrong way, but here in CA that topic is very politically incorrect when used in the context it is being used in. I'd imagine that the same is true in most of the non-Southern US.

Back