• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist the colors crashes

P

Piratedude

Hoist the colors keeps crashing right after Mr. gibbs starts telling the story and the loading screen comes up to continue the game. thanks for the help in advance

Hoist the colors keeps crashing right after Mr. gibbs starts telling the story and the loading screen comes up to continue the game. thanks for the help in advance

oh and i forgot to mention im running beta 14 full and i have patch 3

figured out if i set the resolution higher it fixed itself i wonder why?

Very good question; that sounds absolutely bizarre. It IS working for you now then though? :wacko:

Glad this was a random thing to do with res, cause it would have caused me a big headache if it wasnt :yes

well it seemed to get me passed that point. My game still crashes so many times when i transition areas. is there a fix for that?

well it seemed to get me passed that point. My game still crashes so many times when i transition areas. is there a fix for that?

it also crashes a lot just trying to get a save file to load sometimes

Where have you installed the game? :?
i think i fixed it by installing in games. now my problems are that when i hit sail to near an island it only shows me ships and it wont let me land unless im right next to port. how do i change that?

Where have you installed the game? :?
i think i fixed it by installing in games. now my problems are that when i hit sail to near an island it only shows me ships and it wont let me land unless im right next to port. how do i change that?
fixed it by restarting the game again. so far all is well so im pretty pleased with the situation now that its not crashing. thanks for the help. oh and are the quest books going to be changed at all?

now my problems are that when i hit sail to near an island it only shows me ships and it wont let me land unless im right next to port. how do i change that?
Did you get this sorted? If not yet, you need to switch to Arcade mode to enable immediate Sail To. New game required.
We have added many realism mods and one of them is that you need to discover anchorages before you can Sail To them.

are the quest books going to be changed at all?
In what respect do you want them to be changed?

now my problems are that when i hit sail to near an island it only shows me ships and it wont let me land unless im right next to port. how do i change that?
Did you get this sorted? If not yet, you need to switch to Arcade mode to enable immediate Sail To. New game required.
We have added many realism mods and one of them is that you need to discover anchorages before you can Sail To them.

are the quest books going to be changed at all?
In what respect do you want them to be changed?
well the quest book seems like its missing detail in some spots and i notice that it doesnt update sometime when it probably should but maybe its just me

Back