• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hook's Mod version 1.0 for TEHO 1.5.2

Got in contact with LHookins on steam and asked him about the update :) His reply was:

"User kb31 has taken over updates for the TEHO Hookmod and I haven't played TEHO in a long time. Changing the ReqVersion may get the mod to work but will almost surely break something and is not recommended. The good news is, the devs will be incorporating my bug fixes into the official version of the game".

:ahoy
Sorry, I'm a bit late :/ What was the question though? :shrug
When I find the time I will update my mod, the HookMod and Active map if @kb31 and/or @LarryHookins don't do it.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry, i made an edit to my previous post and question while you replied:
Is it because of the translation improvement in hook's mod that the dialogue scrips used with the mod are from the old version or is it a fix to bugs in some quest dialogue ? If it is only the translation, then shouldn't there already be some proper dialogue translation due to hook's mod translation improvement, just like in the picture i posted above, where the english translation is still good, and then localization patch 1.6.1 should just effect the dialogue scrips that has not been improved by the hook mod? Or things are not that simple?

Back