• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Hornblower

Alefy

Landlubber
I'm stuck in the quest (The Devil and The Duchess). Where is the second beach that I should meet with Archie Kennedy? I cant find him!

One the 1st beach if you are looking at the sea - turn right and go along the beach to the rocks at the end ( the loading point for the 2nd beach is where the locator reload Reload 4 is in the images attached.)

:cheers

Hornblower1 B14_B1_Patch1_Beach _locator.JPG Hornblower2_B14_b1_Patch1_beach _Locator.JPG

Thanks!!
But now I have another problem!!
Capture Spanish Fort
when I kill the guards, the cannon shoots if I'm going to bridge the cannon shoots, if I stay away the cannon shoots WHAT I DO?

This is a TRAP :yes

When you go up the hill from the beach to the ropebridge - if you take the wrong path up the hill then you will always die:boom: - so take the other path. :yes

There are 2 paths from the beach up the hill - take the 2nd one - Sharpe should talk to you half way up and send the riflemen on ahead to deal with the cannon.

:drunk

The build 14 2.1 full + build 2.3 light has part Loyalty?
If yes where is Lt. Bush?

Yes - it contains all of Hornblower. :yes

After you have found the bodies at the lighthouse - when you go back to Bridgetown Lt Bush should walk up and talk to you in the part of the town that has Mrs Mason's house ( and Tavern & Store ) in it. if you enter town from the canyon he may take a while to run up to you since he starts by the Port Gate, but he should be there.

:drunk

Back