• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how do you hex edit for characters?Using Character with Cyberops mod? rules around copyrights?

Heretik

Privateer
Storm Modder
How do you use the hex editor to have the game recognize your skin as a standalone skin (instead of replacing the skin/model that was already in the game that I painted over).

I know this is a bit on the early side but...

I know that the next mod that Cyberops has slotted will allow you to choose your character's skin (unless I misinterpreted that somehwere) - how would I be able to add my skin to the roster of skins that you can use in the game if I didn't submit it ontime to Cyberops for his next patch (or that it is not deemed worthy by cyberops for distribution with the mod).

And finally - if I took a picture of a belt that I have, and used it in my skin - am I allowed to distribute the file with that picture of the belt as a part of it?

thanks!

No the supermod is modified so it will always show the name u choose, the skin choice will be implemented later on during one of the future updates

copy the model, open it in hex, and search for the line TGA.TX, then change the name of the texturename, HAS TO BE THE SAME AMOUNT OF SYMBOLS, and save as the copied model, then if you like you can just rename the model.

Back