• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help How does one sail to Panama?

kevee890

Landlubber
The question is stated in the thread title; how does one sail to Panama?
I am so curious to know how to sail there.

GREAT question!
I know you actually mean "Panama City" not Panama, which Puerto Bello and the West Main are a part of in this game.
I have not heard this question asked in a VERY long time.
A fun little set of facts here.

The ANSWER:

You CANNOT sail to Panama City in this game.
This was simply just not coded for use.
There is no "dock function" in this city.
Additionally, there is no Shipyard in Panama so you cannot buy a ship and sail out of port either.
There is a Port Controller however but this is useless, other than potential random missions which would be a real pain in the ass to travel back through the jungle just for a reward.

However, it is possible to use edit the game code, change the position of your ship on the world map and sail on the west side of Central America just for fun.
Of course then you are stuck on the west side of the map with no way to get back.

You can visit two locations, Panama City and Koranado Gulf but if you dock at Panama City (leftover code function was included in the game), you cannot get back onto your ship without using a tavern teleport debug function!

Back