• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to fire an officer?

LittleMorgan

Landlubber
I want to get rid of 2 officers (got better replacements already) but I cant find a way to permanently get rid of them; if I dismiss them they join the passengers and I still have to keep feeding (read paying) them...

Put them on your team as Fighters, then speak to them directly telling them they are fired. Remember that any weapons they have will go with them, but you can take back all the side gear like miscellaneous items and potions before you send them packing.

Cap'n Drow

<!--quoteo(post=322730:date=May 26 2009, 09:23 AM:name=Cap'n_Drow)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cap'n_Drow @ May 26 2009, 09:23 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322730"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Put them on your team as Fighters, then speak to them directly telling them they are fired. Remember that any weapons they have will go with them, but you can take back all the side gear like miscellaneous items and potions before you send them packing.

Cap'n Drow<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Weapons and equipment only if the main character above level officers. Healing potions and such, you can always.

I <i>think</i> you can get their weapons by selling them from their inventory, then buying them back. Which I guess would only be useful if you gave them some rare uberweapon that can't normally be bought...

Back