• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to Reinit Items?

Fleebusia

Sailor Apprentice
I'm trying to reinit items but I can't make sense of the Console and cannot even get the debugger to show in ERAS. I wiped Console.c but it changes nothing when I execute the console (F4) Strangely when I do hit F4 a drop down of tiny text appears to Teleport or some such. Strange because there is nothing in Console.c. Its like F4 is bound to both Execute console and something else.

The only way I have found the re-initialize items is to toggle this, but something tells me I shouldn't be doing that.

bool bInitItems = true;

I don't even understand the context in which that command operates. Having no Debugger window sucks equally as much.

Well nvm that. Turns out having one incorrect character in a single entry prevents the debug window from showing altogether.

Now if I can find this stupid condition that only allows skill books to register on Pchar without the respective officer appointed. No idea what the idea was behind that. Who doesn't love juggling skill books around each time they want to switch out officers right?

Back