• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to repair pirate companions ship?

ahogue82

Landlubber
I met a female pirate who offered to join me if we eventually split all the bounty we managed to rack up ( I can't remember her name). During the dialog, I remember her mentioning that I didn't need to worry about repairing her ship or supplying it with planks, and then told me what I had to do for her ship to resupply itself. Problem is, I forgot...

I thought it was to spend three days in port, but I've tried spending four or five nights at the tavern, but her ship remains all banged up. What did I miss?

Thanks!

I think she tells you that you do not have to resupply her ship - but have to do the repairs :?

The dialog is not very clear and it may depend on which bit you got - Try going to the shipyard and see if you can repair her ship :yes

Dialog from Mary Wood_dialog.H

"My name is Mary Wood. I'm the captain of the Morning Star, a beautiful Brigantine!",
"Indeed ?",
"Perhaps we could associate our ships and do expeditions together. With our two ships, we could make some great things and become a good strike force !",
"Is that a trick question? Keep talking.",
"I'm not interested. Sorry.",
"Well! Here is the terms! You won't have to provide goods for my crew during our association but you can assume the repairs of my ship in friendly ports if you want. right?",
"Will I have to pay salary for you and your crew?",
"No, of course and my crew will not be food on your rations in see but... Follow my advert ! When you'll cease our partnership, all the plunder will be divide in two equal parts and if all the plunder won't be equal to ",
"Calm down. do you doubt of my loyalty ? Your proposition sounds good to me man. When do we take see ?",
"As soon as possible ! I want to smell rapidly the beautiful perfum of powder and blood ! Ah Ah !",
"Well but if i need to talk to you or stop our Partnership ? How to proceed ?",
"We'll meet here in town. This port is good protection from our ennemies. You couldn't Provide Planks, Sailcloth and munitions for my ship but each time we will spend few days here, My crew will automatically resupply my ship !",

"Aye ! I hope that our association will remain engraved in the memory of nations as one of the worst of caribbean seas !",
"Here is a good safe anchorage. If we spend some days here, I will resupply my ship and make some repairs !",
"It would be a good thing to spend days here",

"How many days will we spend here ?",
"1 day will be enough",
"5 days spent in a safe place will be very good for our crew moral !",
"I changed my mind !",
"In this case, i think the time has come to divide our gold in 2 equal parts!",

:drunk

You need to talk to her and wait through that dialog.
You might only be able to talk with her in the location where you originally hired her, but I'm not sure anymore.

You need to talk to her and wait through that dialog.
You might only be able to talk with her in the location where you originally hired her, but I'm not sure anymore.

I figured it out. You go onto the deck of her ship, meet her in the captains cabin, and then choose to wait a day while she makes repairs. then just go back to sea and you're good to go :)

Back