• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help I can't meet Tichingitu in Quest.

youngchicken

Landlubber

I'm doing the quest while seeing Steam walkthrough.

I got a ship and met Fadey at Basse-Terre, and came back and talked to brother.
Looking at the quest log roughly, I think it's telling me to meet Fadey again, so I talked to Fadey again, but there's nothing special.

According to walkthrough, it seems like it's time to go to jail and meet Tichingitu,
but prison's boss makes me can't go to jail
When I pressed the third of the conversation options, I went in because he said that if you gave me a double rune, I would let you go to jail.
but there was no Tichingitu.
Even if I pressed the first and second conversation options, there was no word related to the quest progress.

Help me please ㅠㅠ :cheers

KakaoTalk_20220122_105948098.jpg

Do you have a save just before this part? Something might have gone wrong and be fixed if you redo it.
Might also help if you uploaded your save here.
And make sure you have 100 doubloons.

To be able to free Tichingitu you have to ask Fadey the first time you visit him about the recent robbery he suffered and you will get the dialogue, not about the theft of the swords.

Then you have to go to the prison to ask the commander to let you go to the cell, when you finish ask the commander and he will tell you to talk to Fadey again.

In that conversation he will ask you for 100 doubloons and will give you 10 days, give it to him and he will give you a document, with it you will be able to release him.

To be able to free Tichingitu you have to ask Fadey the first time you visit him about the recent robbery he suffered and you will get the dialogue, not about the theft of the swords.

Then you have to go to the prison to ask the commander to let you go to the cell, when you finish ask the commander and he will tell you to talk to Fadey again.

In that conversation he will ask you for 100 doubloons and will give you 10 days, give it to him and he will give you a document, with it you will be able to release him.
I judged that it was because of my mistake and a little game's error.
I started a new game and saved a cool Indian boy. :onya

Do you have a save just before this part? Something might have gone wrong and be fixed if you redo it.
Might also help if you uploaded your save here.
And make sure you have 100 doubloons.

Thank you so much. but I've already started a new game. I learned what my mistake was.
And I also realized that I had to save diligently in this game.

Thanks to the continued mistakes, I took lovely cutted head out of the box three times in the Dutch Gambit.:no

You are welcome.
Indeed. This is one of the games where you need save often and take care of your saves.
I wish you good luck on your new run. :cheers

Back