• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help i could use some advice

DTerror1303

Landlubber
so i'm playing like a merchant, trading like a madman
i found the best trade route ever!!!
port royal buy gold and sell it to Nevis
at Nevis i buy coffee and tea and sell it to port royal...but now they ran out of coffee and gold
made like 3.000.000 this way.
so do anyone of you know some good trade routes
and how long does it take to replenish the goods..the gold and coffee?
is there like a set time?

Dont know about the set time or like that.
Fellow the 'colonies ' tab from F2. You can see all island & their trading goods(export/import).
I dont understand how you bye gold from port royal!?!?!?! Gold is cheap in Barbados and Turks. They exporting them. And dont do them frequently. Give some rest. There is must be a balance in economy(although senior members will put some light on it better then me).
And dont forget about banking sector, leave some money there xD

Dont know about the set time or like that.
Fellow the 'colonies ' tab from F2. You can see all island & their trading goods(export/import).
I dont understand how you bye gold from port royal!?!?!?! Gold is cheap in Barbados and Turks. They exporting them. And dont do them frequently. Give some rest. There is must be a balance in economy(although senior members will put some light on it better then me).
And dont forget about banking sector, leave some money there xD
I think you're talking about POTC and he's asking about Age of Pirates 2, right?
In AOP2 the tab's name is "trade" and Turks is an uninhabited island. Unfortunately I can't help here.

Back