• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I have lag at midnight

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I have a lag problem from 00:00 to 7:30. I dont know why, but I only have this problem with the sea mode or the land mode. The game gets laggy and it is very annoying.
I have a Core 2 Duo 2,80GHz 2,79GHz. I have a Nvidia 256MB 6200 and 2GB DDR and my OS is Windows 7.

Ahoy there,

I have pretty much the same problem and nearly the same computer statistics as you! The way i solved this problem was to turn the sea detail to low from the option menus, Its pretty shame, but that kills the lag

Off Question Topic -> You have Windows 7, So do you experience any crashes in the game ?

I have XP and experiencve no lag at night, i personally think XP is better for gaming. Anyway if you push [ or ] durring sail mode (requires degug cheat widow to be turned on in _mods_on_off) the game will advance 1 hour forward or backwards, a good way to skip night time.

Back