• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I Realy enjoyed this storline!

H

Heration

I just had to thank the author of this storyline for the great work he and other must have put in this!
I played this storyline at trhe end of last year, and i thoroughly enjoyed it, the way the story is linked is fantastic and its a very fun playthrough.
i dont remember any big game stopping bugs in this for me, and was just very enjoyable!
so thankyou Short Jack, and i will replay whenever the next addition to the story is released :onya

Thanks for the nice comments. :onya
A lot of people contributed to this storyline one way or another and I am sure they will all appreciate you taking the time to say thanks.

Just a note: If you played at the end of last year, an addition to the story has already been released in Build 14.

Yep Beta 1 Patch 1 includes more than what SJG released at the end of last year and is worth the download ;)

playing this storyline now, a big fan of the books and TV adaptations. Gotta say I looked forward to playing this before I actually took the time to download and install the mod pack, and I was not disappointed. This storyline, and the mod pack in general, are beyond my expectations in every way. Kudos to all you guys for the obvious labours of love.

You're welcome, mate. We craftsmen are always always pleased to hear our work is appreciated. :doff

Short Jack Gold does indeed write a mad bit of storyline as do Bartolomeu and Thomas the Terror :woot

Back