• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

!!!!! I THINK I JUST FOUND A HIDDEN QUEST !!!!

smiffington

Landlubber
I just found this short easy quest that gets you some real cool stuff....but I have never heard of this quest in the forum or anywhere online.

1. (Unless your character is Spanish) Go to a pirate town and buy a Spanish trading licence.

2. Go to either the shores of Amatrice or San Juan Del Norte and put the Spanish flag on your ship.

3. Go inland to the pearl settlement and go the first house on the right, there talk with the elder, you have two text chioces, say you are just exploring the land or talk about who owns the pearl diving operations (bottom choice). He then gives you the quest of finding whoever it is that gives Captain Sharp his information. As a reward he says he will give you a Beretta Pistol, A "Guilded Curiass" (I assume that to be the gold one), and a Spanish Rapier? (I can't remember if that is it but he will give you a sword) and as advance payment he gives you a rat god.

4. (Unless you are already there) Go to the pearl diver settlement behind the shores of San Juan Del Norte and look in the street for and native with paint and all that. Talk to him and he tells you that someone named Emilio Garcia goes the the Shores of San Juan Del Norte and talks with someone at night. Loogbook update tells you that you should look there

I have looked here at night and in the morning between sleeping on my ship for two days and have not seen him yet. Has anyone heard of this quest before? If so, is there a certain time you have to go to meet Emilio?

That quest would be this one:

Search for Sharp's Spy Quest - still looking for full walk-through
http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17613-coas-walkthrough-guide/

The quest dialog file seems to indicate that you need to keep visiting some caves until you find him, I'm assuming you need to search in the caves.

The gun and sword aren't too rare but the rat god is and it's super handy. If the "Guilded Curiass" is the same one you get from the Inquistion quest then you're getting the best and rarest curiass in the game.

Search for Sharp'sSpy Walkthrough

Search for Sharp’s spy quest ( can start in either Pearl Divers Village ) - need to be Spanish or else sentry will warn village & no one will talk to you. - they will attack you.

Started in the Pearl Diver's village ( this is easiest village to get to – other (from San Juan del Norte ) requires going through cave & light with skeltons

Land at Shores of Amatrice - go through jungle to Pearl Divers village – ( keep going Left ) – in last section talk to village sentry

At Pearl Diver village talk to Spanish Officer in house accept job – given Rat God Token as down payment – QB Update

Go and talk to one of the native indians in the village - QB Update.

Sail to San Juan del Norte – visit the caves on the shore at night – keep going night after night until you get QB Update – saying this is the night, ( might take 8 – 12 visits )

Go into cave – 2 men standing there. Fight – QB Update – then go back to Pearl Village to claim reward from Spanish Officer - QB Update – End of Quest.

I think the reward at the end of the quest may be bugged - When I played it in Vanilla game I don't think I got the Guilded Curiass - but am not certain now as it was a while ago.

:cheers

Guys.... im playing Gentlemen of fortune 1.1 and i cant get the quest from spanish officer LIKE I COULD IN VANILA . i did it all the same... i finished fr gov questline and what ever i do before i come the officer offers same dialogue "Happy to see a french follower" EVEN IF I HAVE spanish trading licence +FLAG or EVEN IF I SELL MY BARON ADMIRAL PATENT AND COME WITH SPANISH ONE + FLAG .... strange thing is when i come with spanish patent the sentry warns the town and all disapire .... i tried both settlements and still get same dialogue ..... all i can do is by some perls from a few loads from that aztec dudes .... plz HELP need that goddamn rat god tottem 4 last ship in my fleet...

so 1. flag of spain only.. dont work
2. Trading licence + spain flag dont work (spanish officer seem to know im fr no matter flag only or licence + flag)
3. Spanish 606k patent + flag dont work

som1 said u can do it before morgans questline but som1 said only while on quest 4 morgan

Back