• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

i want to learn hou to make mods and some otter things

Jack Sparrow B

Landlubber
hi my nick name is jack sparrow B and i want to learn hou to make mods
as i dont have the tools and even when i have the tools i dont know hou to use them if some modder wil be so kinde to help me learn thet wil make me verry happy.

by the way i instalt a mod named PMT Build v11 its a good mod but when i want to add the cheats the game wont start any more i think its the file replacemend i wil like to know hoe made this mod and ask him over this littele thing and what i can do,

i am new to this forum so no one knows me yet but can modders make of POTC a multieplayergame ????

i hope i come to know a few of you and i hope i wil make here some friends

you may mail me ad GJbindels@hotmail.com but to make it easy reply on this post if you want to thel me something..... bye

round of rum for me, round of rum for all of us. i will represent everyone, so i shall give 1,165 mugs of rum for ye's mate! haha...then again, im thirsty, so i shall "borrow" a few mugs...hehe

its nice to see another jack sparrow here, we have a few top posters, but not many modder jacks. its nice to see a new one who mods!

oh yeah, youd have do buy Maya 4.5, (or download off kazaa or somethin, but hey, i never told you hehe) and you need some kinda retexturing/painting/somethin that makes stuff on computers, my choice and preferration is any Adobe Photoshop! me personally, i will have Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0, which will take FOREVER to learn cuz it have 4 different things on it and itll take forever...i suggest something simpler like regular photoshop, not CS.

Hope to see ya around more often, maybe even in the blind parrot mate! and as capt cookie says, ALL FOR RUM AND RUM FOR ALL!!! :?

:cheers Jack Sparrow B, and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :cheers

<Catalina "borrows" some of CJS's rum> :?

We're glad to have another budding modder in our midst, the more the merrier - I got here a scant 5 months ago and didn't know a thing about this modding stuff - but knew how to use Photoshop - and now I'm making a new quest for the game! So yup, it can happen to you too. :)

I suggest you take a look at the tutorials in this section - best one to start with is the "Tools Of The Trade", which is at http://forum.piratesahoy.net/ftopic53.php. This will tell you what you need to make a start.

Any further questions after you've absorbed that info, please be sure to ask, we're usually pretty good about answering quickly (even if we might not know the answer, LOL!).

Again, welcome aboard! :p:

Ahoy JSB,an welcome tew PA,if ye wants to do a mod,replace 'at arsehole pirate chief on QC wid a Skull pirate chief an I'd be give'n yew a kool quest like ye goes an fetches me 500 kegs 0' rum an pay me 10,000 gold fer lett'n ye do it Har! :cheers :?:

:? skull u funny. truthfully i would love to work for ye's if yew be p'rat cheif mate! personally i would rather sail with u, but if yew be a landlubber cheif, then so be it! :cheers :cheers :p:

no hard feelings im just kidding and u know this, MAAN! :)

Har! Cap'n Jack,I'd be know'n yew better than ye knows yerself,I'd not be a landlubber pirate chief,jest be in dat house long enough tew skinflint a few landlubber's an maybe de odd dozen ur so wenches and den back tew me ship de Black Heart :cheers :? :p:

Glad ye like it mate,if one of dose shipbuilder's out der would make me a pirate ship tew go wid 'at name,I'd be a happy pirate,like ye want's a new Black Pearl,hope ye get it mate :?

now oke a buy you all a cup of rum ;): and dont stop drinking !!!
and then we wil go plunder a ship :cheers

by the way thanks for the tips all of you.

CaptJackSparrow you are a modder as i hear do you think its pasebol to walk on your own ship and talk to your crew i mean the veiw thet you se your self thet you can walk on the deck ore go to your room and all the otter places on a ship??

and it wil also be nice if you can try to thake the black pearl and ficht skeletons...

it are idea's for mods and i dont know if the are there yet so i say them any way..

last have a otter cup of rum and dont get drunk yet!!!!

i have a problem whit a mod i dont know hoe made it but its named `build11-standard` its not a real big problem but when a play i start whit verry low skil points and xp points but when i chance the game wil not start any more so i ask is there a otter way to chance it ore not if not i can life whit it but it is a lot of treaning then..... and the cheats also cant be put on to thet mod as you most replace files and if i do thet the game wont run any more.............

now i think i wil start reading otter posts maybe there is some thing intresting there and i buy you one more round for all hoe are here :cheeky:
cheers and cya later

Did ye make yer changes in de program'build settings file,there are tweakable featuresfor de game,not sure if 'at be one of 'em ;)

Back