• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I'd like to help

RusMolot

Landlubber
I have C/C++, Java, and Python programming experience. I also did some flash programming (I made a couple games for my own personal entertainment back in the day), and some OpenGL programming but I've forgotten most of that stuff, could take me a while to recall it, but if the project needs help there I could try either one of those too. My main reason for wanting to help is that I hope to help move this project along to the best of my ability, and hopefully if I am creative and quick enough, I can propose and code up some new and unique features.

Misha

PS. I have some other account from way back in the day here on PA!, but I can't remember what it is at the moment, it's been a while since I've been back to this community =(

:ahoy

Programmers are always welcome! The project is struggling to get off the ground at the moment, because our existing programmers are short on time, so you should be able to help us quite a bit.
Do you have any experience working with the UDK? (though it's not a requirement)

If you can remember any part of your old username, or the email address associated with it, then we might be able to find it for you.
Send any personal details you remember to me via PM, and we'll try to sort it out.

No real experience with UDK, dabbled with it once or twice, but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with it so I never got far. I can give it a go, I don't mind learning... as long as it's not in an educational institution, those suck =)

Unfortunately I don't remember what email I used, nor any part of my user name, I think it was over 6 years ago that I last visited this community. Right before I got busy with universities.

Edit: btw I love what you've done with the Rossiya =)

OK then, assuming you'll be sticking with your new profile, I'll add you to the Programming group.

And thanks, I'm glad you like the Rossiya. I'm really pleased with how that model turned out. :)

Back