• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I'd like to join

Balogh Ádám

Landlubber
Hi, I would like to join your project if possible. I have little experience in modding, and moderate knowledge of c# programming. But I am also open to any kind of work. I have read the recent post of Tamás Attila, where you said there is some engine testing you would like to do. If you want, I can help you with that, and maybe other things as well. Right now I am a little busy with college work, but I will work hard whenever I can.

I am looking forward to joining the crew.

You would be most welcome to join the team!

What exactly would you have in mind? Perhaps indeed you can help out with some of the work being done on the game engines.
It is mainly Captain Murphy together with Wedori who are working on that at the moment.

Right now I will probably join the crew that's writing the storyline, but if you have some programming tasks for me, I will try to do it. Although I am not sure my programming knowledge is enough for this kind of project, but I will see what I can do.

Back