• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Idea: Blacksmiths

clueless

Landlubber
rite, an idea for the next build/whatever. With the introduction of different conditions of weapons i thot it wood b fairly cool 2 hav a place in some towns where u could get a weapon repaired for a certain price like a balcksmiths because it annoys me that i have hundreds of rubbishy swords and i can only sell them when if they were btr quality i would use some of them. Would this be possible, im assuming it would be but you tell me!

rite, an idea for the next build/whatever. With the introduction of different conditions of weapons i thot it wood b fairly cool 2 hav a place in some towns where u could get a weapon repaired for a certain price like a balcksmiths because it annoys me that i have hundreds of rubbishy swords and i can only sell them when if they were btr quality i would use some of them. Would this be possible, im assuming it would be but you tell me!
And it should be possible that some weapons are so badly worn that can't be repaired. Also all weapon's durability should be shortened after the repair.

Well, I think it's better just to post like this when one has got an idea and let him read for himself. A formal "report" will get things too serious.

supose so but he may not hav the time 2 read this, he seams like a busy man, yeh, like all the ideas wood b quite fun. i dunno, maybe we'll get sum more ideas then if nathan dusn't post here we'll pm him also it shood only be possible for swords and not pistols (at least i think so) cause it woodn't b likely that a blacksmith cood fix a gun.

i would like to see a way to trade like women instead of or as well as slaves
wich by the way i never did get working was it in the 11 build if not i may have not have put it in.

Well, first of all, I'm certainly not the only modder. :?

Besides which, it's not that hard to get started yourself. :D

I think probably Scheffnow and Sailor Al are the fellows to talk to here, as they made the Weapons Mod.

Back