• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Imagine a Sailing game with this technology

Lrv

Sailor Apprentice
:ahoy

Just saw this on youtube, amazing water particles and volumetric fog, one can only dream to see something like this on an Age of sail game in the future

Well, Blackmark Studio said on Steam that if Sea Dogs: Legendary Edition will be a success, they will make a new Sea Dogs game on Unreal Engine 5. The video you posted above is also from this very engine.
Info taken from here: Steam :: Sea Dogs: To Each His Own :: Sea Dogs: Legendary Edition!

Imagine, dynamic weather, waves breaking on the hull, spraing on the deck... the smoke fom cannons making barriers of fog...
Only left to see "real" wind physhics/sails, inertia... and currents (maybe thats too much to ask)

Imagine, dynamic weather, waves breaking on the hull, spraying on the deck... the smoke from cannons making barriers of fog...
Only left to see "real" wind physics/sails, inertia... and currents (maybe that's too much to ask)
Well, let's hope the developers will do the best they can.:cheers

Well, let's hope the developers will do the best they can.:cheers

Oh, I didnt mean that I was expecting all that stuff from the (hopefully) upcoming Sea dogs, just thinking out loud of what could be posible with that engine in the future, whatever they manage to do i'm sure it will be great! :thumbs1

Reactions: fjx
Back