• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Indian Hut

Bartolomeu o Portugues

Buccaneer
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
I found and converted into a gm file this indian hut model. I will use it for a quest of the Assassin Main Quest. If nobody makes a better one, it can even be used for the village of cannibals at the beginning of the DMC quest.

To Captain Maggee :
Here's the file including the Building Set models I made. I installed the chain in the Havana port and the gallows in this town. By the way, the gallows is a bit bigger than my first version seeing SuperDurnius thought the first version was a bit too small.

Scaled as I said? :onya

Much better now...

For poly reduction... I'll work on this only when I'll be able to... I'm not working even with decks... I need to finish things at school, then re-install my PC and re-configure it... So one more weak, I guess... ;)

The huts & the gallows look great!. One question: is there a way to avoid walking through them. Manipulating the characterspatch file or what it's called. :hmm

Scaled as I said? :onya Much better now...For poly reduction... I'll work on this only when I'll be able to... I'm not working even with decks... I need to finish things at school, then re-install my PC and re-configure it... So one more weak, I guess... ;)
Indeed, scaled. SuperDurnius, I also included in the file your cannons adding the start and end locators to them as we talked about in your topic "Cannons"

Downloaded Bartolomeu :onya
Thanks, Captain Maggee..

The huts & the gallows look great!. One question: is there a way to avoid walking through them. Manipulating the characterspatch file or what it's called. :hmm
yes, for the characters patch. However, it's really hard to delimit the characters patch for the small objects. Even for the El morro fort, I tried to delimit the character patch around it but seeing I've had some errors when testing it I prefered to give up of this feature, at least for now....

yes, for the characters patch. However, it's really hard to delimit the characters patch for the small objects. Even for the El morro fort, I tried to delimit the character patch around it but seeing I've had some errors when testing it I prefered to give up of this feature, at least for now....
I can say this about walk files...

Get your location fully completed... Then PM me and we'll talk about walk files... I'll teach you everything I know about them then... You just need to have complete location to work with...

That hut is pretty cool! :onya
The gallows are too, but I already said that. ;)

Back