• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Infinite guards?

MorphingJar

Landlubber
Just got the game, but I'm running into a little issue. Whenever I enter and leave a building, all the guards respawn. I made it to the town and I keep fighting guards that keep re spawning. I literally sat there for 20 minutes fighting an endless stream of guards before I alt+f4. I don't see any patches anywhere to fix this problem. please tell me this isn't intended.

Well normally you would stand in one spot and be attacked by like 8 people :facepalm

I dont know where your standing :shrug

Well normally you would stand in one spot and be attacked by like 8 people :facepalm

I dont know where your standing :shrug

Well. thats just it. I sit there and kill everyone around me. and its like I'm always fighting a minimum of two guys. Towns. The red coats and such. when it gets down to 2 guys and I kill one, a replacement spawns and starts running to where I am. By the time he gets there, I've killed the other and then he respawns and runs over. so its an endless stream. I can deal with respawning when entering and exiting buildings. but this is a bit much.

Just putting it out there, if you attacked a city your not going to survive and if they didnt respawn like this it just wouldnt be difficult :shrug (the point of this feature is so you are sneaky/dont attack town guards)

Back