• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ingame health issue (potential bug?)

Grabol

Landlubber
Hello,
I encountered strange issue related to health mechanic (not hp) and I couldn't find any explanation. Thing is my health is theoretically "Excellent" but the bar below is not full (picture attached). No matter how many times I sleep or visit brothel it just won't go to max. Furthermore after being hit once health immediatelly drops to "Good" (litterally one-two blows from any enemy). I visited monk and he said my health is perfect I just need to rest (doesn't help). I don't know if it's a bug or should I spend like two ingame months in brothel/tavern for it to be fixed. Or prehaps get poor Charles into more fight and lower health so it will be possible to fix at church? Did anyone encountered something similiar? Anyone knows how this health mechanic is supposed to work? Thanks in advance for all advices and comments. :)
obraz_2022-06-04_183348730.png

Hello,
I encountered strange issue related to health mechanic (not hp) and I couldn't find any explanation. Thing is my health is theoretically "Excellent" but the bar below is not full (picture attached). No matter how many times I sleep or visit brothel it just won't go to max. Furthermore after being hit once health immediatelly drops to "Good" (litterally one-two blows from any enemy). I visited monk and he said my health is perfect I just need to rest (doesn't help). I don't know if it's a bug or should I spend like two ingame months in brothel/tavern for it to be fixed. Or prehaps get poor Charles into more fight and lower health so it will be possible to fix at church? Did anyone encountered something similiar? Anyone knows how this health mechanic is supposed to work? Thanks in advance for all advices and comments. :)View attachment 40554
Hello.

I agree with you and I also think it may be a small bug.

In this forum developers do not usually respond, I leave you an invitation to the Discord where they usually do.

Thank you for an invitation, I copied my post into sea-dogs-teho channel, I hope it's a good place for such issues

Thank you for an invitation, I copied my post into sea-dogs-teho channel, I hope it's a good place for such issues
You are welcome, Discord is more direct for this kind of requests, the worst thing is that the forum loses activity.

And you were right, I already got an answer and working solution!
For anyone encoutering this problem:
> Find some fighting, take a lot of health potions
> Make sure you take damage higher or equal to 4 times value of your health bar (only then will the max health drop)
> Repeat untill you can no longer reach "Excellent" health (it writes "Good" in yellow color)
> Heal by priest for 100.000 pesos
> Wait for Health to increase to max value

Back