• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Interface Dialog Box Bug

Grouchy

Landlubber
I'm experiencing this bug where if a crewmate/officer talks to you (almost always happens when you are on the deck of your ship) JUST BEFORE you are about to enter a door, their dialog box will persist on the screen (screenshot attached). Usually this would be solved by reloading to a previous save but I tend to avoid reloading at all costs (even if it's a bug related issue :p). Files are attached mateys. (save file was taken before the bug happened)

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 51
  • compile.log
    216.3 KB · Views: 56
  • error.log
    182 bytes · Views: 52
I've seen this as well, though I tend to find it just after leaving a door on board ship, but have no idea how to prevent it. The only workround I know is to save and then reload. At least by doing that, you don't need to reload back to an earlier save and lose all recent progress.

That seems to have worked thanks! Just a little note, the load/save interface can be a little bit deceiving but in the end saving and reloading does work.
Picture3.png

Last edited:
Back