• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Isabella quest

erkoma

Landlubber
Now i started the Isabella quest, and since i played original AoP 2 i remembered what to do (go to her house and stuff), but now when i went to her house, its locked.
I was like wtf, but i thought i should go to the church first.
I went there and went back to the house, still locked. I was able to enter the house using debug mode so i could continue with the quest, but its kinda frustrating to write a code every damn time i want to enter that house...
Is there any way this can be solved ? Btw i am using GOF 1.2 Full Release Version 1.0

Tnx in advance :D

You get the quest in Bermuda pirate colony when you run into the black pirate atila who walks around in a blue vest. He takes you to the tavern and thats when he tells about isabella. So thats where it starts

You dont understand, i already started the quest and i got to the point where isabella gave me the task of finding Five holy wound of christ or something like that.
The problem is that i cant enter isabellas house because its locked (although i can get inside using debug mode)
Also i same problem posted 2 years ago so i was wondering is there ANY way to solve this

Back