• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Jack Sparrow start off

Ben Coats

Freebooter
question, i remember seeing the answer to this somewhere but i cant find it now.
i just started Jack Sparrow under England to do that quest.
1. every other character i use has 999999999 poe (pieces of eight) how come when i start jack i dont have that?
2. i have two fighters, and boarded 1 heavy brig, captured it and went to shipyard to fix/sale and i get 0$ in return for it why is that???
:facepalm:shrug:thumbsdown2
start 2013-08-10 20-59-34-45.jpg

How did you start with all that money?

Try other towns, ship prices differ from town to town. Also if your sold all the guns onboard the ship this will drop the value of the ship.

i went in and changed the RPG utilite file for the $. but for the life of me i cant remember how to make jack sell ships for a profit in any english port or bermuda. i think you have to have basic and advance commerce perks but im not sure.

If your stats for the skills are minus, then the best thing to do is try to higher someone with good navigation skills and assign him to the role of navigator. If he is good enough then the price for the ship should show up then.

Also if a ship belonged to one of the officers you recruit you will not get any money for the ship. There are ways around this though....

MK

Back