• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Level designer

Thviker

Landlubber
Hello! I'm not really that experienced, but I have used Source Development Kit, Fallout's G.E.C.K, Skyrim's Creation Kit and Project Zomboid's Mapping Tools in the past to work on buildings, terrain, object placement and more. I'm a huge fan of pirate games, and would love help you make Hearts of Oak into a great game. I don't have any experience with Unity sadly, so I understand if you can't really use my help for anything.

Ahoy there! @RobinPC has been doing a lot of level designing for HoO as well and he started out by learning too.
If you're willing to help and learn as you go along, there is a lot that can be done, I'm sure! :cheers

Ahoy there! @RobinPC has been doing a lot of level designing for HoO as well and he started out by learning too.
If you're willing to help and learn as you go along, there is a lot that can be done, I'm sure! :cheers

I got quite an amount of freetime, and I'm more then willing to learn some stuff and help out when I can :)

Last edited:
Back