• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Looking to Join

BenJ30

HoO Team Member
Provisional
Promotion
Hello,

I am Ben and I have would like to join your team in a few different positions. I would like to help out as a coordinator and also help out with game promotion. Also this isn't listed but if you do come in need of a website developer I could assist in some way as I am learning website development and I can make an alight websites with HTML/CSS.

I would like to join your team in the above positions because I love games and have been playing them for years so I would like to help out in some way contributing to a project. I think I could become helpful in the team.

Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben,
Glad to see your interest! While I don't think we are recruiting coordinators from outside the community right off the bat, simply because the very nature of the position requires that one is very familiar with the game, community, and has a specialized role, we would be quite interested in your help for game promotion and website development! http://www.piratesahoy.net/members/captain-murphy.21347/ would be a good person to contact about website development.

Thanks for the quick response, I've sent a PM to the person you put in the post above regarding website development. Also I should of posted this before, I'd like to help out with testing and quality assurance.

Testing won't be happening for awhile. Right now, quality assurance requires extensive knowledge of ships, history, or traditional sailing in order to ensure everything is represented correctly.

@Armada
I modified and updated the coordinator section in the "List of Development Roles" thread.

I added the following sentence, since this is not included in the description:
"Due to the nature of this role, coordinators will be named by appointment only."

I also removed Viper and Brynn McPhearson and I added Bava to update the list.

Good call on the Coordinator description, PC.

Back