• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Losing Masts

MillyRainbow

Landlubber
Like the topic title says xD

Ive been playing this game for a little over a month with the latest stable installation of GoF, and ive seen in some of the skills such as quick repair, that its possible to lose your masts. Im guessing it would be something like in PotC but i have yet to see this happen at all, even after our masts, or their masts are blown to kingdom come, the masts still stand tall. So is it possible to lose your masts? :shrug

Also, while firing my cannons, i find that i randomly cant fire them. I have a ton of powder, ton of ball of choice, they are in range, and they still wont fire D: Sometimes i can go into third person and fire them myself, but sometimes even that doesnt work, as either they dont even register on the crosshairs, so i cant make a accurate shot, or they just simply wont fire. :modding The only explination ive been able to somewhat come up with is at certain times in the gameday i lag (the shadowing of night just murders my poor processor) but this happens even when im not lagging, so im at a loss.

(as a side note, if this be the wrong forum to be postin in, please kindly move me to the correct port so as not to be an eye sore :wp )

Cap'n Blackhart

Back