• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Main quest tales of a sea hawk

Harriet Ström

Powder Monkey
Hi! I can't get to Cozumel temple with Danielle and Aurentius because Danielle is not an available officer. I think she disappeared from her post when I hired a new officer at a tavern. I can't select her or make her reappear... somethings wrong.

I have the latest mod, fixes and updates.

// Harriet

Maybe executing this line through console would help?
Code:
SetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 1, GetCharacterIndex("Danielle"));

@Grey Roger, do you have any better ideas?

Maybe executing this line through console would help?
Code:
SetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 1, GetCharacterIndex("Danielle"));

@Grey Roger, do you have any better ideas?
That's certainly a quick fix for a game already in progress. I'll have to look at the storyline code to make sure that, if Danielle and Clement aren't already officers, they're forcibly assigned just before that scene. Your own officers are going to be kicked out anyway because the plot requires that only you, Danielle and Clement go to the temple.

Update: this shouldn't happen! At case "Story_LandedOnKhaelRoa", Danielle and Clement are already programmed to spawn on Cozumel shore. Then Danielle talks to you, tells you that the rest of the crew have to stay behind, and then both Danielle and Clement are assigned as officers. So even if Danielle isn't one of your party officers while you're fighting Silehard's fleet, she certainly should be when you land on the beach.

Last edited:
That's certainly a quick fix for a game already in progress. I'll have to look at the storyline code to make sure that, if Danielle and Clement aren't already officers, they're forcibly assigned just before that scene. Your own officers are going to be kicked out anyway because the plot requires that only you, Danielle and Clement go to the temple.
Sounds good! :onya

Update: this shouldn't happen! At case "Story_LandedOnKhaelRoa", Danielle and Clement are already programmed to spawn on Cozumel shore. Then Danielle talks to you, tells you that the rest of the crew have to stay behind, and then both Danielle and Clement are assigned as officers. So even if Danielle isn't one of your party officers while you're fighting Silehard's fleet, she certainly should be when you land on the beach.
That doesn't sound good... :shock

Back