• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

making the caribbean mad

bhardegger

Landlubber
I've been playing the game for about a week and a half now. a week with the supermod installed and both updates from Cyberops. (great work by the way) and i finally took my first town. after reading all the posts in the forrums i figured the best course of action would be to take something close to Isla Mona so i could go see the fix it guy. fixed all the relations with the other nations emptied my bank account after fixing the 3 frigates i had after taking tortuga and got the rep to rascal.

decided to go and get a LOM from Spain and suddenly im a hero again and no tried to take Tortuga back. weird that everyone went back to Hero after i got the LOM. i sail back into La Vega after 6 missions and low and behold spain is at war with france. france went and tried to take tortuga back i promptly whooped up on them and had a fleet of 3 MoW and 2 frigates and decided to go and just destroy france. accomplished that and i'm still a hero with everyone minus France.

How does that work? spain never told me to take the towns but no one was mad when i did? i dont get it this part is confusing

<!--quoteo(post=167035:date=Oct 12 2006, 12:00 PM:name=LTHodgie)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LTHodgie @ Oct 12 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]167035[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
I've been playing the game for about a week and a half now. a week with the supermod installed and both updates from Cyberops. (great work by the way) and i finally took my first town. after reading all the posts in the forrums i figured the best course of action would be to take something close to Isla Mona so i could go see the fix it guy. fixed all the relations with the other nations emptied my bank account after fixing the 3 frigates i had after taking tortuga and got the rep to rascal.

decided to go and get a LOM from Spain and suddenly im a hero again and no tried to take Tortuga back. weird that everyone went back to Hero after i got the LOM. i sail back into La Vega after 6 missions and low and behold spain is at war with france. france went and tried to take tortuga back i promptly whooped up on them and had a fleet of 3 MoW and 2 frigates and decided to go and just destroy france. accomplished that and i'm still a hero with everyone minus France.

How does that work? spain never told me to take the towns but no one was mad when i did? i dont get it this part is confusing
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Go and look at your country relations in the logbook. If there is a red line between Spain & France, then the Spaniards will not be angry when you sink French ships or capture French towns...

Back