• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Missing character at cave entrances

So it WAS a locator thing?

Yes and I would now think that is how those candidate officers etc are placed in the taverns without apparent reference to locators as well since I guess they are "enc" type placements. I might look at adding the enc ones into visible locators for future reference (I know there are several other types not shown but really only need the ones for potential character placement).

There was a bit of further confusion in that there are only 3 rapists since the other enc character is the victim in that case but, as you would hope, the code only wants you to deal with 3 as well so balance is restored

Thanks for finding out! In the meantime, I have restored the lines of code I had removed for this.
If we don't need to get rid of encounters anymore, then that can go right back. :cheeky

I haven't noticed. That is, I may have had some encounters near caves, but they weren't rapists, and I didn't stop to count how many highwaymen I'd killed. :)

Update: I was in the final stages of the "Strange Things Going On" side quest and a gang of four tried to rob me outside the Animists' cave. I did take the time to count this time and it was indeed a gang of four, not a gang of three. Fixed it is. :onya

Update: I was in the final stages of the "Strange Things Going On" side quest and a gang of four tried to rob me outside the Animists' cave. I did take the time to count this time and it was indeed a gang of four, not a gang of three. Fixed it is. :onya
Brilliant, thanks for confirming! :cheers

Back