• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

missing ship

GreySaber

Landlubber
HELP! My ship has gone missing. I spent a huge amount of time fighting in a fort...

K, I landed on gaudalope... (SP?)

And hit hte fort by the back door. I ran around, killed a million guys, made about 3 million gold.... Force them to surrender, and made enough experince to triple my compainion's levels... and picked up about a hundred swords.

the trouble is now my ship is missing from the little bay I left it in. Where did my ship go? How can I get it back? I'm willing to cheat for as much as a tarten to get me off this rock... The ship builder won't talk to me, since I'm now around -105 with france...

K. I finally escaped. I went around returning purses and giving to the poor for awhile, and eventually I got service by offering to pay double. I sold my ship and bought it back, and it was in the harbor. I sailed away.

Next time something like this happens, you can add a line <i>SetCharacterShipLocation(Pchar, "Guadeloupe_port");</i> in PROGRAM\console.c below:<!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->void ExecuteConsole()
{
    ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
    ref ch;
    int i;<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->This would result in:<!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->void ExecuteConsole()
{
    ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
    ref ch;
    int i;

SetCharacterShipLocation(Pchar, "Guadeloupe_port");<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->Then load your savegame and press F12 for your ship to be put back into the port. You can also use other location ID's from the PROGRAM\Locations\init files, provided that they're ports or shores.

Back