• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Modifying Ship Cannon Count

Selovanth

Landlubber
Hello there. Attached is a picture of what I believe is the corvette you gain at the end of the main quest line, right? Given that I do this quest near the end of my character's "lifespan", I wanted to make the ship absurdly powerful. I spawned it in to test if the modifications were working correctly, but the cannons seem a little off.

All the stats are correctly being called from the ship file. Speed, crew count, etc... It has the 140 cannon count, 70 each side. However, the ship still has front and rear cannons. On top of this, even though if I remove all the cannons, and I actually do get back 140 cannons, the ship still retains its "ghost" front and rear cannons". Finally, it doesn't actually have 70 left and right cannons it feels like. When I fire, it looks like it fires the standard corvette volley instead of 70.

Is there somewhere else I need to make a modification?

Attachments

• Corvette.png
    Corvette.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 176
Back