• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Music in PotC

Black Bart

Corsair
Storm Modder
This is kind of a test as i want to see if i can attach some music files. My thinking is it would be nice to experiment with new music for PotC. I know there are some great music files on Pieters site you can use as relpacements, and well i wanted to add some of my favourite games music themes that fit in well with the period of PotC.

So here goes - if it doesnt work i could send them to Pieter to put on his site?

The files are in a zip that is 353kb. Its the music/tunes from the amiga version of the game colonisation. the amiga version had the best music imo.
They are all in the MOD format - a music player like winamp can read and play them, media player i dont know - probably not?

Anyway it was the music from this game that was one of my favourite features.The composers Allister Brimble and Anthony Putson did a sterling job - its great period tunes.

Testing........ failed! argh! still not working.

"THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error."

Ok i've put them on the FTP in the folder: BlackBartsFiles\Periodmusic.

Back