• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Musician/Composer (Games and Films) Offering Help.

Ovro

HoO Team Member
Music and SFX
What I can bring to the game:

-Each location would get it's own backing theme/music and effects.
-Sea battle music.
-Land battle music.
-Jungle music.
-Various sound effects.

A game idea that I could certainly contribute too:

A bard in all the Taverns, who sing/play a certain tune at the request of the user.

On another note:

-Everything I bring to the game will be 100% original and only at use for anyone related to the development of this game.

-I've also got experience in writing storylines and creating tasty plots, counter-plots and nasty little twists. ;)

Well let me know. =)
Ovro.

If someone hasn't responded, that means that all the people with the authority to give you the proper status are busy. I'm not one of them. It's a busy time of the year for most of our people, so they will usually take longer than just day to respond. We're also on hold for a little while until our programmers figure out the necessary features, so new posts are easily missed.
We all have to exercise patience. We need all the help we can get.

Just annoying, I want to start somewhere, and it's taking forever to find out where, wouldn't mind a list of dialogue that needs doing or maybe a bit of ambience so I can at least help in some way whilst it takes the people who really need help ages to reply. :mad:

Right now, the only group actively producing content is the ship modelers. We're not far enough along for duologue, and again, things are on hold until our programmers confirm that the game will work on the engine we've selected. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for another project leader to respond and see if he has anything that needs doing.

I've actually been wondering if it might be beneficial to make this a Total Conversion mod of Oblivion as the engine offers everything you'll need. :p

HINT: Does someArmadabody want to add him to the musician/composer group? :wp

Done. Sorry for not doing it sooner. :oops:

What's dones? And hey that's cool :p

Edit: Nevermind. Look forward to working with you. :)

Back