• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Muskatoon - Blaze Devlin/Jack Sparrow

CaptainRab

Landlubber
When equipping a Muskatoon Blaze Devlin becomes invisible and unable to move
When Equipping a Muskatoon with Jack Sparrow, his arms become distored and remain down at his side or partially so.

The matchlock musket doesn't have these problems with these characters, I assume since they holster it like regular pistols.

Officerpuppy made our mod that allows the equipping of Matchlocks and Muskatoons. Keep in mind that originally, only a quest allowed you to obtain a guy that could equip the muskatoon. Not all characters are made correctly to use the muskatoon. This is a known and old longstanding bug and we don't know how to fix it. We would rather have this option in the game - than not.

If you encounter characters that use the muskatoon incorrectly, go to an earlier save and don't equip them with it.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

MK

It's fine, I didn't see a known bug list so I just posted it up. Additionally the quest officer is also bugged as a result of the change. After recently completing his quest, his double barrel musket disappears, and he is only equipped with fists and cannot equip any other items.

Back