• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Musket with female models GOF 1.2

NewCarraibean

Landlubber
Is there any fix for that?
fixit.png

Eesh. :facepalm Nope, looks like the rigging is missing the bone for the musket. Gross developer oversight.

You would likely need to edit the model directly to add the bone and recompile the model, preserving the texture mesh. Not simple. :no

Possibly, a wrong animation?

@The Nameless Pirate is correct. When GOF was made, they added several female characters, but the scripts of the game always assign the "mushketer" animation to anyone that equips a musket, but that particular animation file is incompatible with the female models and only works with most of the males (though not all); that is what corrupts the arm rendering due to bone count mismatch and such...to my knowledge there are no known musket animations for the female models at all.

We have never addressed this same problem in ERAS either...most likely because these guns are rarely, if ever encountered in a way that you would ever find one in your inventory, though it can undoubtedly, eventually surface, so we should take care of that. The solution will probably just be to disable the ability to equip one for incompatible characters for now...

When I resolve this, I will probably apply to the GOF and ERAS that work with Maelstrom; it is not a problem in COAS because it only offers 3 compatible male models for the player.

Thx for the reply guys
Additionally I occurred the same thing when I swim in underwater Labyrinth
I had to ask, if you solve that problem, fix will be applied to 1.2, 2.0 or for both versions?
Some images:
GoF swiming.png

GoF swimming.png

Note
*I'm writing with this "Test account" due to problem with login to my original account

Back