• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Mysterious letter in my Ship's Chest

Jerdna_Stark

Powder Monkey
Hello there!

So I was going through some things on my ship (adding weapons to the Weaponslocker, putting away things I don't need) when I stumbled upon a strange item in my Ship's Chest.

The item appears to be an open envelope and a letter beneath it. The bizarre thing is that it hasn't got a name, I can't check its info with my right click and I can't even take it from the Chest!

This is what it looks like:
1675848207971.png

I am very curious as to what this is. Is it a Quest Item? Or just a bug?

I... am going to need an explanation as to how that's done...
First find the savegames. If they're not somewhere obvious such as the "SAVE" folder, have a look at this:
I can't find my saved games in Windows 10. They're not in the "SAVE" folder. Where are they?

Next, you'll need to compress the file using something like 7-Zip:
7-Zip

To upload a file such as a zipped savegame, use the "Attach files" button. If you're typing a reply to this, you should find the button near the bottom left.

BuildingSet items should show up as "Building Permit":

An item with no name is odd and there's probably something about it in "error.log" or "system.log".

First find the savegames. If they're not somewhere obvious such as the "SAVE" folder, have a look at this:
I can't find my saved games in Windows 10. They're not in the "SAVE" folder. Where are they?

Next, you'll need to compress the file using something like 7-Zip:
7-Zip

To upload a file such as a zipped savegame, use the "Attach files" button. If you're typing a reply to this, you should find the button near the bottom left.
I haven't had the time to thoroughly check for these yet. I found a SAVE folder with different folders for different storylines, but they're all empty.

Back