• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help National rank glitch...

Jonesie85

Boarding Master
Storm Modder
Hello all, I ranked up once, then lost my letter of marque. Sunk a ship by accident. Now i should have reached captain but i am only commander. Is there a method of adding a national rank or increasing it. Maybe through the dev console.

Sorry for another annoying post. Thank you for the patience.

PS. i have played the game for quite some time since the glitch/issue so i really dont want to oad from a previous game.

I'm sure there is. I've never looked for it though. Dude your questions are not annoying to anyone. Your trying to learn more about the game, you are wondering if there are more cool things you can do to improve it, etc... Honestly you should join the mod team. You definately show a good comprehension of the code functions and configuration just from playing with it for a little while. I would actually appreciate your help as a beta tester for GOF Eras.

JA, Firebat, and Darkhymn were the real brains behind all the interface improvements in GOF. Unfortunately they haven't been around for a year or so.

MK

Back