• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need help with flying the jolly roger mission

ICE

Landlubber
Ok so I am at Cuba (Havana) ready to leave and go to Mosquitoes Coast, And find Esberdo Cabanas. when i leave port and go to the map the wind is blowing North and I have to go south so its slowing my ship down so much i cant get Mosquitoes Coast within the 3 days and the mission fails. I dont know what to do. I have even loaded an old save thinking maybe that time when i get to that point in the game the wild would at least be facing some what south but again the wind was facing north making it impossible to get to Mosquitoes Coast on time. can someone help me please and thank you

What I would do is wait for a few hours before going to sea, and then go on board.

I haven't played TEHO in a while, but I think this trick should work.

I did as you said waiting a few hour but nothing the compass stays facing north barely move right or left

Hi.

This game has those problems with wind missions and time limit.

I propose two things:

1.- Use another way of moving around the Caribbean, which is through teleportation + navigation, as I indicated in the map image attached.

-> In red: normal navigation, we are late.
-> In green. Normal navigation
-> In purple: Teleportation

646087242_preview_Sea Dogs - Full Map.jpg

This is the summary version, you can find more information about it in the following link of our partner @LarryHookins on Steam: (navigation section).

Steam Community :: Guide :: The README file

In this other link of the partner @Hijodeleon, it is better explained, with a more detailed map, in section 12. Is it in Spanish.

Steam Community :: Guide :: Guía completa para Sea Dogs - TEHO en lengua Hispana. (sin terminar y en elaboración)

2.- Most recommended option:

Install the amazing "Hookmod" that improves all those aspects of navigation and wind, and if you install the ActiveMap of @kb31 , you can access the map simply by pressing the N key.

Last edited:
I did this, along with the fast travel trick in the regatta.

You can't always fast travel through, so sometimes I had to sail, as you said.

If you're going to do this, you have to make time move faster, or else it's going to take time.

Back