• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

neet help whit Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Jack Sparrow B

Landlubber
hi i dont know hou Adobe Photoshop 7.0 works i have tryde it and it dus not work i dont know hou to go on i dont know what all those things mean maybe one of you use it and can thel me hou it works i have askt a lot in a short time but i want to do these things and i want to make my own moddeles but i dont know hou if some one can help me and talk me tro it
if not i will stop as i wont get any where witout help i wil se if i get this time a responese

well if you want to make models you need maya or 3dmax, you only need Photoshop for skinning, but if thats what your doing, id try somewhere like .... i cant remember the name of it, its a planetquake hosted site that does all the models and skins for quale, they have tutorials there, you will probably want the tx -> tga convertor aswell to look as some examples................polycount i think thats the name of it. Ther is also a tutorial here to its one of the stickys

oke i but you cant get maya for free and where can i get 3dmax

one otter thing i have a mod build 11 but when i add new files the game dus not work any more can i to bypass thet eror.

i think 3dmax had a lite version for the casual modder....dunno where to find it unfortunately, i think there is another called milkshake or something thats free but i think you will have problems with the conversions if you use that.

The storm engine can be pretty picky on what sets it off, is it a mod you made or one you have downloaded?

its some times hart but i dont have all the tools you say not i neet to look for those tools cant i find 3dmax on kazaa ? if you wil be so nicce to gife me all the names of the tools i neet to mod i wil like thet so i wil be abel to look for the rest of the tools on kazaa..

well not that i condone what your doing......ok thats out the way

what you need is what i said 3dmax or maya, thats it for modelling no if's or buts if you cannot get them your are going to have a hard time doing it at all

Alias Wavefront (which makes Maya) has a Personal Learning Edition of Maya available for download.

Regarding tuts, Google is your friend here. :?

Back