• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide New complete guide for ships on POTC New Horizons

Thanks!

Perhaps don't bother changing the date to match the update's date? Either leave the date on which the documents were created, or leave out the date entirely. Or put the date on the filename, not inside the document, then I can change it (if I remember!) when I upload the update.
I think I will leave the date on which the documents were created; that will be the safest bet. That will be for both the name of the file, and inside the guide.

You will find the updated files in my previous post soon enough.

Which exact ship is that? Which version of the game are you playing?
It was a Tartane of English design and it had like 1430ish cargo space. Wasn't a War Tartane or anything like that.
Version is Build 15 release 23 August 2022 on Maelstrom 2.8.4.

Picture attached of a different case.
Knipsel.JPG

I don't know how ships are defined in Maelstrom as I don't have that. But a capacity of 1349 for a tartane certainly looks like a bug. Even a war tartane shouldn't have anything like 1349 - that's more like the capacity of a light merchant ship such as a barque.

The Ship Guide which is the topic of this thread does not refer to the Maelstrom version so you will probably find other differences.

Back