• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New female Rose

Nita

Sailor
Storm Modder
this is 2 npcs mixed the face i used i removed most ageing(but keeping a little age to go with the back story) brighten the makeup added gun to hip darken the clothing to match the color of interface changes i made
Pirates of the Maelstrom 12_29_2021 10_52_05 AM.png

Attachments

• Rose.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
i think other things need to be done to put her in potc..there are a few ppl in pirates ahoy that can
Yes, I'm one of them. ;) I've already got Rose working in my own installation of PoTC.

I've used your interface portrait, but resized it and put the normal PoTC frames round it for the portraits in PoTC. All Rose needs now is your permission to go into the files which everyone else can download.

Yes, I'm one of them. ;) I've already got Rose working in my own installation of PoTC.

I've used your interface portrait, but resized it and put the normal PoTC frames round it for the portraits in PoTC. All Rose needs now is your permission to go into the files which everyone else can download
anything i put here is for anyone to use=)

Back