• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New To Game. With Bugs

fadhlanida

Landlubber
1. Hello I'm new to the forums please give me suggestions

Alright, I'm playing maybe the oldest version so please guide me somewhere to a new version of the game

2. I'm currently playing the 1.3 version. Which is quite awesome to me even though it's less attractive but I only play for GAMEplay.

But thing is.. there are couple bugs I want to share and if there's a solution. please guide me there.

Bug 1.

Engine Crashes randomly... Don't know when.

Sometimes during my ship fights, press F2 to go to my profiles to look into a map. then the game Stop responding and gave me the ENGINE.exe crashes...

Bug 2.

As so you know. Scoundral becomes SO LOYAL to you when you do bad things.

And Trusted Sailors becomes SO LOYAL to you when you do good deeds.

but as much as I am concern.............................................. which i'm annoyyed with...
I did as much good deeds in the game. but my officers loyalty bar is ... ZERO ...

Bug 3.

Sometimes the camera view changes as I talk with a certain Quest NPC around town. Instead of following me. it follows him.

had to Fast Travel to fix. I'm not annoyyed by this cause there's the solution. Just giving bugs I experienced.

Bug 4.

As my ship reloads. It doesn't shoot at all.

My crew is Full, My ship fully loaded(rank 1 Man-O-War) with 102 42'slbs damn thats powerful ! Love it !

But it doesn't shoot which left me dead in the seas with no Sail to escape coz I got shot down by 2 rank 1(Ship Of The Line) and an annoyying small pirate vassel.....

Bug 5.

Can you stop pushing me... I got into a tight fit in a Gang fight against 10 of them. But they keep pushing me back...... from the bottom of the stairs until the upper deck... can you fix this at least. Stop them from glitching me from my position into a sliding pose.......

Well that's all I know, Please I'm new to Forums. Guide me properly to my destination.

Back