• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Notification log

Johanno

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Hi,
Stepping back into the Game after quite some time, I wondered if and where there is a log history for the messages in the top left that tell you things like moral last actions and so on.

thanks in advance.

I don't think there's a single place where you can find records of the on-screen messages. The messages are produced by various parts of the game including random events during direct sail, daily crew updates, and sometimes quest events. They're generally only supposed to be immediate, short term notifications.

You can always check crew morale and rations from the "Ship" interface. Quest events may show up in the questbook.

Thanks. I have found now the logs and everything already. I already thought that there is no log, but just wanted to ask if I am wrong. And as far as I know it gets logged to the games crashlog but that's no fun looking at. xD

Hi,
Stepping back into the Game after quite some time
Welcome back, me heartie! :cheers

And as far as I know it gets logged to the games crashlog but that's no fun looking at. xD
Using the "TraceAndLog" command in the code, that can indeed be done.
But you'll end up with one helluva big "compile.log" file and I'm not sure that'd serve much of any purpose... :wp

Back